- Concealed Weapons Class: This class is NOT for first time shooters. This class is designed to meet the standards and guidelines as set forth by the state of Florida for the “Concealed Weapon or Firearm License”. This class runs about 4 hours and we provide you the information to fast-track your license. Classes are held Wednesday 1pm-5pm – Friday 12pm-4pm – Saturday 9am-1pm Class is $65 per person
- Basic Pistol Class: This 4 hour basic course provides hands-on learning and teaches the basic knowledge, skills and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely. You will receive the SSC course completion certificate which will allow you to apply for a Florida Concealed Carry Weapon permit. Classes are held the 1st Sunday of each month 10am-2pm. Class is $85 per person (includes range time)
- Armed Security License (Glass G) available upon appointment
- G License Requal available upon appointment. Call 772-286-0576
- Personal Defense Classes, CPR, and Pepper Spray Classes available upon request.
- We also offer discounts for large groups. Please call for more information.
Calendar of Shooting Center Events in Stuart
Stuart Shooting Center has an active event calendar. We have league tournaments, community events, and we offer several classes and training from home defense to the basics to concealed carry classes. Browse our class schedule and information below and check the calendar to see what fits best in your day.
NRA Certified Instructor. Teaches Conceal Weapon Permit Classes and personal one on one private lessons.
Travis is a former Law-Enforcement Instructor that spent many years training our men and women of Law-Enforcement. He is also currently an NRA Firearms Instructor with over 10 years of training experience. His training background and teaching style comes from a self-defense and personal protection perspective. His Concealed and Firearms Class covers Florida laws on stand your ground and justifiable use the force.
I have been involved the firearms hobby for 30 years and I have been an NRA Certified Instructor for almost 15 years. The last 5 years here at Stuart Shooting Center. I am also working part-time at the retail counter since retiring from my "regular" job in May of 2016. I teach the Basic Pistol Class on the first Sunday of each month and I available for one on one personal lessons when my schedule permits.